“The Edublog Awards started in 2004 in response to community concerns relating to how schools, districts and educational institutions were blocking access of learner and teacher blog sites for educational purposes. The purpose of the Edublog awards is promote and demonstrate the educational values of these social media.”
Thank goodness these awards showcae the talent, and sharing that abounds in the world of educators.
This is my list of candidates for the 2013 Edublog Awards!
Voting ends on December 1st, 2013.
- Best individual blog _ http://mattbgomez.com/
- Best new blog _……. Snapshot 21st Century Leaning
- Best class blog _ ……. 5/6C@The Junction
- Best student blog ……. Zacs Lego Blog
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog ……. ICT with Miss C
- Best library / librarian blog……..ttp://www.thedaringlibrarian.com/
- Best free web tool : https://www.haikudeck.com/
- Best educational wiki……http://saveourrhinos.wikispaces.com/
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network…..http://100wc.net/
- Best mobile app…..https://tellagami.com
Go here to make your own nominations